In the early 1950’s, the building at Carpenter and Market Streets was sold and property on North East Street was purchased to build a new building. On April 5, 1955, the first worship service was held in the new building.


In the early 1950’s, the building at Carpenter and Market Streets was sold and property on North East Street was purchased to build a new building. On April 5, 1955, the first worship service was held in the new building.