While we are all excited about getting back to a normal routine in our gatherings on Sunday mornings, it is important to remember the guidelines for large, indoor gatherings by the Arkansas Department of Health. If any of the following apply, you are encouraged to continue worshiping with us via livestream in your home:
- If you have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past two days.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell or other symptoms typical of Covid-19.
- If you are age 65 or older or have underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or immunocompromising conditions.
We have Bible classes for all ages. Cradle Roll through adult. Bible classes are on Sundays at 9 a.m., followed by worship at 10 a.m. Wednesday Bible classes are at 6:30 p.m.
How to HELP us keep COVID from impacting our Northside kiddos
Please keep sick children at home.
Do not bring your child to Bible class if they meet any of the following criteria:
- A temperature of 100.4 or above
- Have had a fever of 100.4 or above in the last 48 hours
- Signs or symptoms of Covid-19 – fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell)
Children’s Worship Bags:
Children’s Worship Bags are provided for 3 year-olds through 1st graders. You can find these on the wall outside the APP Room (Another Praise Place). Visitor bags are on the rack directly across the hall from bags with names on them. Contact Kim Rippee in the office if your child does not have a bag and would like one. The APP Room is an area provided for parents to take children this age that need more practice sitting quietly in church.
What about the Infant and Toddler Nursery?
Our Infant Nursery is for babies that are not walking and our Toddler Nursery is for walkers up to 36 months. Both nurseries are staffed with volunteers and parents are given a pager to be contacted if their child needs them.